英文求职信常用语句集 二
9. However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.
不过,如其他条件具备,待遇问题,自会解决。
10. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
开始试用,本人愿以低微的薪金工作数月。
7. 说明离职原因 Reasons for leaving
1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
本人离职的理由:希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人去职原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
我为照顾住在远地的年老母亲,而申请辞职。
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
本人离职的理由是这样:本人深知无升迁的机会。
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporters office.
本人希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前去职。
8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position.
我为了找更高之职位,而请求去职。
9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business.
由于所服务的公司解散,只好去职。
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。
11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
本人所准备离开目前的工作岗位,唯一理由是为谋求更高的职位。
12. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers ave been forced to lequidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
很不幸地,本人不得不离职,因这一次世界性的经济不景气,使我的雇主不得不结束业务。
8. 结尾:请求面谈及客套语 Ending: Request for Interview
1. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.
如获面试,则感幸甚,如需保证人,本人也可提出。
2. I solicit the favor of an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give you satisfaction.
恳请惠予面试之荣。如蒙录用,本人必竭尽所能,为贵公司服务,以符厚望。
3. If you desire and interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
如贵公司有意面试,本人一定遵照所指定的时日、前往拜访。
4. Should you think favorably of my application, kindly grant me an interview.
如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请准予面试。
5. Should you think favorably of my application, I would like to have an interview.
如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请惠予面试之机会。
6. I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favorably.
恳请惠予考虑本人之申请为盼。
7. I trust that you will give this application your favorable consideration.
本人相信,贵公司会将本人的申请给予考虑。
8. Should you give me a trial, I will do my utmost to afford you every satisfaction.
如有试用的机会,本人必尽力而为,以满足贵公司的要求。
9. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me.